Family has always been important to me and I am happy to have two kids and a husband who support me each day. I grew up in Sudbury and am proud to be raising my own family here as well. I love this city and have enjoyed watching it grow and being a part of that growth.
My friends, family and clients would tell you that I am a hard working woman who puts family above all else. They would tell you I am dedicated and honest with them even when it would be easier not to be. They would tell you stories of my perseverance when faced with very difficult challenges in life and how I will never give up on myself or on them. In today’s day and age sometimes a referral can truly put your mind at ease. If you would like to contact a few of my clients and ask them how they feel about me both as a person and an agent, I would be happy to connect you with them.
- A full market analysis of properties that have sold in your area and how they compare to your own
- Complementary Staging prior to listing to ensure your home stands out from the others
- Complementary professional photos of your home
- Complementary Professional Virtual Tour of your home
- Round the clock advertising on tv, print and extensive internet marketing including www. tashacarriere.com, facebook, kijji, realtor.ca, and realty executives.com
- Weekly updates on the market
- Constant communication with an agent who truly cares about you and your family
If you are looking to buy a new home or are a first time buyer I will meet with you to discuss what it is you are looking for. We will take the time to walk through the many options available to you, and choose areas of the city that would best suite you and your family. From there you will receive daily updates from me about homes which match what you are looking for. You will be set up on my system and listings that may be of interest to you will be emailed to you the minute they are available. I have also created great relationships with the other Realtors in the city, who may have homes that you can purchase before anyone else knows they are available. As always, communication will be key to helping you find your dream.